Post Surgical Rehabilitation
Have you recently had surgery?
Do you need help with your recovery?
Can you do what you want to do?
Physiotherapy can maximise your recovery and achieve your goals following surgeries such as:
- Joint replacements e.g. Total Hip Replacement, Total Knee Replacement, Shoulder Replacement
- Knee ligament reconstruction e.g. anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)
- Joint fusions
- Spinal surgery
- Shoulder surgery e.g. Rotator cuff repair, Sub-Acromial Decompression
- Knee arthroscopy
- Breast surgery following cancer
- Hand surgery e.g. tendon repairs, Dupuytrens and trigger finger release, joint fusions and replacements
If you have recently had any procedures which are not listed above then please contact us to see if we can help.
Achieve your goals, achieve your potential!