Who is in control.. you or your bladder?
- Have you ever leaked when coughing, sneezing or laughing, or during exercise?
- Do you struggle to get to the toilet in time or spend your days out looking for the next loo?
Feeling heavy down below?
- Do you experience a heavy dragging sensation at the end of the day or after lifting?
- Have you been told you have a prolapse by your GP?
Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
- Are you looking to keep fit throughout the stages of your pregnancy?
- Are you suffering with back or pelvic pain since becoming pregnant?
- Did you sustain a perineal tear or separation of your abdominal muscles following childbirth?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you may benefit from an assessment from one of our specially trained Women’s Health physiotherapists. We can assess you to help find the cause of the problem and tailor an exercise programme specifically for you to get you back in control.
A guided course of pelvic floor training has been shown to vastly improve bladder and bowel control and reduce symptoms of prolapse. It can also greatly benefit posture and symptoms of back and pelvic girdle pain during pregnancy. We also offer advice and expertise on exercise during and after pregnancy for those looking to keep fit and active.
Invest in your pelvic floor health today to prevent problems tomorrow…